Thursday, September 18, 2008

If You're Not Scared, You're Not Paying Attention

Lawnboy and I were shooting the breeze last night and talking about how just plain terrified we are with the state of our economy.

Short of moving to India (Lawnboy's proposal), I'm not sure if there is anything we can do.

Oh, wait a sec! We could vote. Note, Lawnboy thinks that it's futile at this point. I don't, if you were wondering. I can't think that it's futile. I just can't.

Can't embed this video, but please click on the link.

http://my.barackobama.com/economyvideo

1 comment:

Ivalo said...

But it is so much easier to pay attention to how pretty the vice presidencial candidate is and what lipstick she is wearing!!!

Just think, we all just became stock holders in a huge business. We can afford banks and wars, but forget about everyone being able to see a doctor - that would be nuts!