Friday, September 12, 2008

A Fair Day

We've pulled Fezzik out of school today and intend to hit the fair. I have two measly vacation days left this fiscal year (through September), so I'm bagging a couple of Fridays this month. Three day weekends are very nice. Not as nice as the three day work week I dream about, but I'll take what I can get.

Pictures this evening!

Speaking of dreaming, here's a little video of two dreamy boys singing a funny song. Let's hear it for the erudite ladies! Anna, this one goes out to you!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Brunettes, not fighter je-ets!

Dreamy!

Anna said...

btw, did you enter your pickles???

David said...

My favorite from these guys is "Business Time"! Yeah, Wednesday Night.

From Stacie

Ivalo said...

I love flight of the Concords! I have watched all their videos on YouTube and laughed my ass off.