That said, we had a lot of stuff to put up from the garden. The green beans are overwhelming, the cucumbers keep coming, the zucchini is... not quite overwhelming, but I could survive on zucchini alone. I love the stuff. We never have too much.
A weekend full of canning was in order. Here's what we put by (sorry for the lack of pictures, I'll update later).
- Seven pounds of scarlet runner beans (canned)
- Seven half-pints of blueberry jam
- Five half-pints of raspberry jelly
- Two quarts of asian-style refrigerator pickles
- One quart of half-sours, a fermented dill pickle