Thursday, August 07, 2008

Ouchey, and a Yard Sale


Got my first (and hopefully my last) crown today. I had no cavities at my last checkup (huzzah for Tom's of Maine toothpaste and my Sonicare toothbrush!), but an old root canal was starting to fall apart on me. Now my tooth nubbin hurts! The temporary crown is weird! But I love my dentist. The Novocaine was starting to wear off toward the end of the grinding, and she knew it, but she did what I would have told her to do if my mouth hadn't been propped open: she hurried up with the grinding instead of stopping to give me more Novocaine. Hooray for getting it over with!

In other news, the yard sale is almost ready. Waiting on borrowed tables arriving tonight, and just a few things left to price tonight. Wish us luck tomorrow in getting rid of our treasures!

No comments: